IROCK Crushers offers wheeled conveyors that are road portable and can be hauled to different locations or relocated on site with the help of a truck; tracked units make maneuvering around a jobsite easy as they can move under their own power and can be folded and loaded onto trailers for relocation from site to site.
- For sand and gravel, crushed stone, recycling applications and more
- Tracked T-8048 conveyor features a 48-in.-wide belt and stretches 80 ft. long, and it can stockpile material up to 33 ft. 2 in. for more stacking before relocation; unit offers a hydraulically adjustable tail section and comes standard with a Deutz TD Tier 3 engine
- Wheeled M-5030, M-6030 and M-8036 units feature a fifth wheel pin with a radial plate for 180-degree rotation and the ability to stack in an arc; units feature a large receiving hopper to reduce spillage and pair well with larger screening and crushing plants
- M-5030 features a 10-hp electric motor and a 30-inch-wide 50-foot-long conveyor that stockpiles to 22 feet
- M-6030 has a 10-hp electric motor and a 30-inch-wide 60-foot conveyor that can stockpile to 24.5 feet
- M-8036 features a 50-hp CAT C2.2 engine and its 36-inch-wide, 80-foot conveyor can stockpile to 30 feet
- Options for wheeled conveyors include diesel hydraulic power pack, hydraulic raise and lower, brakes, light package, power travel and chevron belting