The RTF230 rubber tire mulching tractor is equipped with a center-mounted engine and hydraulic drivetrain that provide a very low center of gravity and even balance.
- Four-wheel-drive, four-wheel-steer capability
- 230-hp engine provides ability to readily climb slopes
- 75 gpm/6,000 psi high flow to power the BH120 Variable Speed Bull Hog forestry mulcher head or other hydraulic or PTO attachments
- Capable of 24-mph road speeds
- Large cab with optimal visibility in all directions provides an extra measure of accuracy and safety on the job or on the road
- Can be configured for boom and/or crane mounting and with mechanical or hydraulic PTOs (and three-point hitches) both front and back