The FT300 forestry tractor has a mulcher head with a ringed rotor design that helps guide material to the 23 cutting tips for a cleaner cutting path, while also controlling the depth of cut. A choice of sharp planar, clad-faced planar or impact-resistant interchangeable tip options are available to customize cutting performance based on jobsite needs.
- Self-positioning deflector helps direct thrown material at a consistent angle regardless of head position
- 300-hp Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Final diesel engine includes a horsepower “bulge” that allows an increase to 320 hp when the engine drops from 2,200 to 2,000 rpm under load
- 137-gal. fuel tank
- 30-in.-wide single-grouser steel tracks or 33-in. low ground pressure (LGP) tracks available
- All service points accessible from the ground and two large doors swing open to expose the engine, hydraulic pump, cooling system and other maintenance points
- Features air-ride seating, ergonomic controls, optimal sightlines, a rearview camera and a 7-in. color display providing real-time machine performance data
- Optional 30,000-lb. rear-mounted winch