United Rentals Inc. will host its second annual used equipment sale on Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. The sale will be staged at more than 650 participating branches in North America, giving buyers the opportunity to acquire quality equipment from a reputable supplier at a fraction of its original cost.
United Rentals equipment specialists will be on hand at each branch to answer questions about applications and safe operation. Additional features of interest include:
- Over 20,000 items offered for sale in the U.S. and Canada, in categories ranging from boom lifts, scissor lifts, backhoes, dozers and trenchers, to mixers, air tools, compressors, power tools and more.
- Purchased direct from top-tier manufacturers, including Multiquip, JLG, Genie and Case, and utilized exclusively in the company's rental fleet, unless otherwise specified.
- Maintained and inspected by United Rentals service technicians prior to sale.
- Two optional service programs that can protect buyers from costly downtime and repairs: Make it Right coverage waives repair costs to the buyer for 30 days; and United Guard comprehensive coverage provides warranted repairs on specified components with no co-pays at company branches nationwide.
- Facilitated by financing options made available through an arrangement with Captive Capital, including flexible terms and payment plans.
- Timed to give buyers the benefit of IRS Section 179: 100% deduction on 2013 taxes for qualified equipment bought before year-end. Available with a properly structured lease or loan, or outright purchase (see your qualified tax advisor or CPA).
Visit UnitedRentals.com/sale to learn more, find a sale location near you, browse current inventory, or schedule an appointment. Prospective buyers may also visit any participating United Rentals location on December 12 with no appointment required.