Case Construction Equipment has named its 2014 "Diamond Dealer" recipients as a part of its North American Construction Equipment Partnership Program. The award recognizes dealerships across the country for leadership and dedication in growing the Case brand and excellence in five categories including performance, marketing and communications, product support, parts support and training.
This year's winners are:
- State Equipment (Ky. and W.Va.)
- J.R. Brisson Equipment (Ontario)
- Kucera Construction Equipment (Ontario)
- Redhead Equipment (Saskatchewan)
- Crown Power & Equipment (Mo.)
- Luby Equipment Services (Mo. and Ill.)
- Eagle Power and Equipment (Pa. and Del.)
- Groff Tractor (Pa. and Md.)
- ASCO (Texas and N.M.)
- Nueces Power Equipment (Texas)
- Birkey's Construction Equipment (Ill.)
- Burris Equipment Company (Ill.)
- Service Motor Company (Wis.).
"Each of these dealers has proven to be a strong business partner for the construction industry in their territories, helping to simplify the purchasing and ownership experience for CASE Construction Equipment customers," says Jim Hasler, vice president for Case Construction Equipment in North America.
Case Construction Equipment's Partnership Program is designed to increase dealer performance per the results of a dealer assessment while encouraging them to excel in their role as a "Professional Partner" to customers.