INTERMAT has always been the place for showcasing innovation in equipment, machinery and processes used for construction and materials production. The exhibition, which will be held April 20-25 in Paris (paris-en.intermatconstruction.com), has succeeded in its successive editions in shining a spotlight on this creativity by paying tribute to the most remarkable initiatives through its Innovation Awards, which give recognition to a piece of equipment, a solution or an innovative application from across all of the competition categories.
New this year was the creation of a special “World of Concrete Europe” Award as part of the launch of the exhibition World of Concrete Europe. This new show, organized under the INTERMAT banner, will bring together specialists in plant and equipment for the production, transport, handling and laying of concrete, all across 20,000 sq. meter of exhibition space. In addition to a special award in acknowledgement of World of Concrete Europe, judges also added a "Judge's Special Award", which went to a product that merited recognition but did not fall under traditional product categories.
An international judging panel, chaired by FNTP president Bruno Cavagné and comprising 11 industry specialists representative of building industry equipment and process users, examined the applications submitted by INTERMAT 2015 exhibitors and elected the winners of the 2015 Innovation Awards. Following are this year's recipients:
- Gold: Wacker Neuson Group - 803 dual power mini-excavator
- Silver: Alphi - TopDalle Eco formwork
- Bronze: Fayat - Marini-Ermont - RF 160 Neo continuous asphalt plant
Equipment & Components
- Gold: Liebherr France SAS - Crane operator lift
- Silver: Mecalac - Quick coupler M-Connect
Engineering & Systems
- Gold: Merlo - M TSS - Merlo Transversal Stability System
- Silver: Liebherr France SAS - Liebherr Demolition Control (LDC)
- Gold: Atlog - Land2map software
- Silver: Autom Elec - TAMIsoft granulometry measurement system
- MS - Water treatment plant
World of Concrete Europe Award
- Tekla - Tekla Structures Construction Modeling
Judges' Special Award
- Bridgend Extrusion Ltd. - K-Form Concrete Formwork System
To learn more about this year's award-winning products, visit paris-en.intermatconstruction.com/Intermat-Innovation-awards/2015-Award-winners.