Oztec Industries reintroduces its 1 1/8 in. and 1 1/2 in. RubberHeads, both of which are available with an optional rubber-coated extension piece.
- Extension piece reduces the chance of the head becoming entangled in the rebar
- Protect epoxy-coated rebar and delicate form faces
- Designed to produce better consolidated concrete
Epoxy coated rebar presents a particularly troublesome problem. Steel heads act like an electric hammer, striking any rebar or forms they contact, over 10,000 times per minute, with a force from hundreds to over 2,000 lbs. per blow. Contact with a steel vibrator head of as little as one second can chip enough coating to subject the steel to deep rust. Oztec's patented High Efficiency RubberHead vibrator head not only meets DOT non-metal head specifications for protecting coated rebar and expensive forms, but exhibit some very special and unique properties. The High Efficiency RubberHead urethane dimpled construction sends strong shock waves off the entire length of the head, with a larger radius of action, producing denser concrete with less voids to patch.
- Will outperform any other type of vibrator...round, square, hi-cycle, etc.
- Will protect epoxy coated rebar and expensive forms
- Is outstanding in low slump (to “0” slump) concrete
- Essential in large pours of very stiff concrete.
- Makes concrete denser with less voids to patch.
- Vibrates @ 12,000 vpm, never drops below 10,500 vpm when lowered deep into low slump concrete.
- Is an absolute must for architectural concrete where cosmetic surfaces are essential.
- All Oztec vibrators meet or exceed ACI specification # 309