The upgraded JT100 and JT100 All Terrain horizontal directional drills are powered by 260-hp Cummins Tier 4 engines that supply the power to tackle challenging and long bores, such as river crossings, and installation of large-diameter pipe.
- Provide 100,000 lbs. of pullback and 12,000 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Improvements in noise abatement enable use in residential and other urban areas
- Dual-pivot drill frames allow steeper angles of entry without having to raise tracks off of the ground, providing improved machine stability and operator comfort
- Heavy-duty anchor systems eliminate the need for supporting equipment
- Fully enclosed, tinted window cab features instrument panel gauges specifically positioned for increased on-site visibility and operator convenience
- Full-color LCD displays provide critical information on engine diagnostics and machine performance