The JT60 and JT60 All Terrain directional drills are equipped with 200-gross-hp Cummins Tier 4 engines and offer 60,000 lbs. of thrust and 9,000 ft-lbs. of rotational torque.
- Deliver the power to bore through challenging underground obstacles including rock and other hard, fractured soils
- JT60 All Terrain incorporates a two-pipe drilling system and enables simultaneous drilling and steering through rock
- Include an automated, easy-to-use pipeloading system, optional wireline platform and heavy-duty anchor systems
- Upgraded fully enclosed cab with optimal view of drilling operations, color-LCD engine display and intuitive joystick controls for all drilling functions
- Include improved noise reduction technologies, wireless remote for ground drive and dual-pivot frame for improved stabilization and faster setup times