TT Technologies’ redesigned Grundopit pit-launched mini directional drill is well suited for difficult fiber-to-the-home and utility service line installations in tight working conditions.
- Unit is compact - 54 in. long, 43 in. wide and 57 in. tall.
- Delivers 13,489 lbs. of thrust and pull back and 553 ft. lbs. of torque with bore length up to 150 ft.
- Ideal entry-level system for utilities, cable industries or as a supplement to larger units
- Patented instant plug-in lock that holds the drill stem in place, allows new drill stems to be added easily by engaging the new drill stem at the rotational motor, cutting the time it takes to add a stem in half
- Components include a two-part bore rig, patented drill stem plug in, 30 drill stems, bore head with angled steering surface, backreamer and swivel coupling, hose package and power pack