Designed as an upgraded replacement for the JT25, the JT28 directional drill maintains its mid-size footprint while providing more power, improving performance and requiring fewer maintenance checks. It features a rotational drive system with 4,200 ft.-lbs. of torque and 28,000 lbs. of thrust and pullback, providing strength and reliability for installation projects up to 12 in. in diameter and at lengths of up to 550 ft.
- 130-hp Cummins Tier 4 diesel engine
- Provides improved performance on fiber utility installation projects and other projects within compact jobsites
- Suitable for pipe and cable installation to larger utilities like water, gas and sewer
- Daily maintenance points are in one easy to access location and there are no daily grease zerks
- Modern design with simplified system controls to enhance operator comfortability and ease of use