The Roughneck R200 is a 2-in. rock hammer engineered to allow 7,000- to 10,000-lb. class directional drills to drill through solid rock and other difficult soil conditions.
- Drills a 3.125-in. pilot hole
- Electronically-controlled air flow allows adjustment from open to closed and anywhere in between on-the-fly with the touch of a button
- Capable of drilling at rates of up to 150 ft. per hour
- Features 2.5-in. universal side-load high-flow housing, pull back kit system and lightweight control station/oiler with tethered electronic remote control
- Spanner wrench holes in the front and rear reduce the number of breakout jaws required when performing maintenance or changing out rock bits
- Complete system also includes offset and angled offset bits, hydraulic breakout tooling and a conversion kit specific to the drill