The 2450GR ground penetrating radar system is designed to aid contractors and utility engineers in utility mapping for urban planning, void and sinkhole detection, concrete detection and location of underground storage tanks.
- Locates cables and metallic and non-metallic pipes in one pass at depths of up to 19.7 ft.
- Provides fast, clear images with a 5.6-mph survey speed and digitally controlled radar
- Dual-frequency antenna allows operators to simultaneously sweep in two frequencies to see both deep and shallow objects simultaneously
- Earth-engaged antenna provides better contact on uneven terrain and reduces signal loss
- Rugged four-wheel cart design allows scanning on any type of terrain
- Folds up into a size that allows for easy transport