The M300DH fluid cleaning system is suited for horizontal directional drilling contractors who are working in tight jobsites and looking to avoid high disposal costs.
- Small enough to fit in space-restricted areas yet has the power to clean and circulate drilling fluids for any brand of drill with 100,000 to 240,000 lbs. of pullback
- 480-volt generator can power the agitation system to keep solids suspended in fluid
- First-cut cleaning capacity rated up to 300 gpm of 11 to 13 lbs. of drilling mud
- Derrick Hyperpool shaker and a screen compression system provide a faster, more seamless transition when changing screens or adjusting cleaning needs based on soil conditions
- Comes skid or trailer mounted and can be easily mobilized for quick load in and load out