The MT9 microtrencher attachment is designed to improve productivity and reduce the cost-per-foot on small fiber jobsites. Developed to work in tandem with the Ditch Witch line of mini skid steers, the system is suited for tight and confined residential areas, such as street crossings.
- Creates clean, shallow trenches up to 9 in. deep and 0.375 to 1.5 in. wide
- PDC Fiberblade contains diamond embedded carbide and features a durable, maintenance-free design
- Blade plunge provides infinitely variable depth control while the machine is in operation
- Ability to push or pull the microtrencher keeps the saw in the ground for more efficient and accurate cuts
- Works with the FX65 vacuum excavator to effectively remove spoils