The compact, durable MV800 vacuum excavator is designed for cleanup on horizontal directional drilling jobsites. It features an 800-gal. spoils tank, heavy-duty, field-proven components and a commercial-grade, 31-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard gas engine with electric start and a high-capacity, remote air-intake filter.
- Filtration system includes an integrated carryover chamber that eliminates contaminants before they reach the blower
- Optional reverse flow feature and hydraulic opening door enable simple, efficient spoils removal
- Optional water system with 100-gal. water tank and adjustable pressure up to 3,000 psi accommodates soft excavation tasks such as potholing utilities
- Standard curbside controls enable one-person control of all functions
- Other standard safety features include a strobe light, belt guards and mechanical locks on all lift cylinders
- Entire system fits on a customized, 14,000-lb. GVWR trailer with high-visibility marking and an impact guard