The Vermeer VX30 Gen3 compact vacuum excavator features automotive-style belt tensioners, quick-grip tool storage, quick-drain technology and more.
- Available in 300-, 500- and 800-gal. spoil tank sizes and with the in-tank wash-down system
- 24.8-hp Kubota four-cylinder, Tier 4 Final-compliant diesel engine requires no regeneration or DEF fluid
- Includes the three-stage cyclonic filtration system that allows for wet and dry vacuum excavation
- Gen3 chassis with high-clearance trailer with Dexter torsion axles
- High-lift version of the cam-over hydraulic rear door opens 40% higher than previous generations
- Available with a no-hassle hose and strong arm option
- Standard reverse pressure airflow for offloading fluids