The 350 VX HiCFM provides municipal crews and small horizontal directional drilling contractors a quick way to safely and neatly expose water and sewer services.
- 350VXT truck-mounted, air-equipped package can be easily mounted on a medium-duty carrier to ensure legal road weights and easy, curbside water fill-ups
- System shown mounted on a Freightliner chassis and featuring an 81-hp Caterpillar engine, 150-psi, 185-cfm Sullair compressor, 350-gal. spoils tank, 100-gal. water tank, cyclonic separator, strong arm boom, 1,000-cfm blower and 50-ft.-long and 1-in. air hose on a spring-retractable reel
- 350VX built on a single-axle trailer that tows behind a standard half-ton pickup without special permitting or CDL required
- Available with VIPER pothole tool and Super Sonic air knife
- Can be custom built to meet specific job requirements
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Ring-O-Matic 350VXT HiCFM Vacuum Excavation System