Terex has redesigned its A330 and A650 auger drills with enhancements to the controls system, remote diagnostics, a hydrostatic drive transmission and many automated features.
- Radio remote controls
- Operating system allows truck, unit controller and unit engine to talk to each other
- Automated features include: auto brake release, inner-Kelly retract stop, inner-Kelly slack stop, home position, return to center and dig depth
- Return to center allows operator to return auger to the drill position used previously
- Optional telematics available
- Available with a command post and joystick controls
- Display monitor can be mounted or used remotely with radio controls