Atlas Copco offers nine models of hydraulic hand-held breakers spanning five different weight classes.
- High power-to-weight ratio enables application in concrete, asphalt, frozen soil, mortar and brickwork
- Four standard models deliver from 48 ft.-lbs. of impact energy at 1,600 bpm (LH 18) up to 110 ft.-lbs. at 1,275 bpm (LH 39)
- Four ergonomically advanced models feature a four-spring ergonomic E-handle that reduces vibrations up to 71%
- LH 11 lightweight horizontal "pick-hammer" breaker offers 18.4 ft.-lbs. at 2,400 bpm
- Can be operated by a hydraulic carrier or hydraulic power pack
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hydraulic Hand-held Breakers