The MK-5000 wet cutting block saw series are built for heavy-duty industrial use. A stay level blade guard gives 180-degree coverage at all times and keeps the blade guard parallel to the cutting table for accurate cuts.
- Open-back design allows for material up to 20 in. long to be cut
- 8-in. high blocks can be cut in a single pass with a 20-in. blade
- Blade guards available: 14, 20 and 24 in.
- Cast aluminum cutting head for rust proof longevity and lower decibel levels during cutting
- Engine attachment is via four vibration isolation mounts
- Belt driven, self-priming centrifugal water pumps can be disengaged for dry cutting
- Available with Honda, Vanguard or Kohler engines, from 9 to 13 hp
- Cutting heads are designed to keep the level of the engine within the manufacturer's requirement of degree of operation
- Heavy-duty built-in forklift brackets allow lift to approach from front, back or either side
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about MK-5000 Gas Block Saw