The CrossLinc Technology-enabled Flextec 350X multi-process welding power source uses a proprietary communications protocol to transfer operator voltage adjustments at the feeder to the power source hundreds of feet away using a common, copper weld cable. No additional control cable is required.
- Delivers premium arc performance for all DC wire, stick and TIG processes and gouging up to 3/16 in.
- Output range of 5 to 425 amps and rated at 300 amps, 32 volts at 100% duty cycle or 350 amps, 34 volts at 60% duty cycle
- IP23 rated with fully protected components for outdoor use and harsh environments
- Construction model available for connection with across-the-arc or CrossLinc-enabled feeders
- Standard model compatible with across-the-arc, analog, digital or CrossLinc Technology-enabled wire feeders
- Multi-operator 4-pack and 6-pack rack systems available for each model
- Weighs only 77 lbs.