The Flextec 650X gives operators full functionality and control at the arc without an added control cable, thanks to embedded CrossLinc Technology.
- Rated at 650 amps, 44 volts at 100% duty cycle.
- Delivers up to 815 amps for heavy applications or a stable arc at low currents for MIG or TIG welding on thin materials
- Suitable for large-diameter stick, flux-cored, MIG or submerged arc welding on thick materials and is also capable of gouging with up to a 1/2-in. carbon
- Yields a fast arc response, smooth arc action and smooth bead appearance on all DC wire, stick and TIG processes
- CrossLinc enables remote control of procedure settings at the arc
- Can be used with an LN-25X feeder for wire-fed welding processes or the CrossLinc Remote for Stick, TIG or gouging processes
- Compatible with a broad range of wire feeders
- Can be used with a wide range of available, three-phase input power
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Lincoln Electric Flextec 650X Multi-process Welder