Lean is a way of being. It’s a commitment, an intentional and ongoing philosophy and process. If you’re not eating, drinking, and dreaming lean, you’re not practicing lean.
Understand the myths and truths of lean construction by attending this informative webcast. See how your firm can successfully commit to and implement lean practices for improved project performance.
During this live event our presenter, John Wiegand, will:
- Explore the link between the implementation of technology and successful lean programs
- Help attendees understand that implementing lean cannot be done alone, it takes the extend team to both implement and continuously improve
- Expose ways to democratize lean across all companies, both large and small
- Define what it really means to be “lean” in construction
- Demonstrate and recognize the top myths (and truths) around lean construction