The first annual Construction Connection presented by the Tampa Builders Workforce Alliance provides contractors the unique opportunity to visit with various workforce development agencies all in one place. While this event is not a job fair, construction contractors can see what they can do to help you fill their specific employment needs in the construction industry.
Admission is free.
Who should attend? Contractors, subcontractors and suppliers and their hiring staff including supervisors, management and anyone in need of
building up their workforce.
Confirmed Exhibitors Include:
- CareerSource Pinellas/Tampa
- CareerSource Pasco/Hernando
- CareerSource Suncoast
- CDC (Corporation to Develop Communities)
- Centre for Women (Building Futures Program)
- Erwin Technical College (Hillsborough)
- Future Builders of America
- Home Builders Institute
- Manatee Technical College (Manatee)
- Marchman Technical College (Pasco)
- Paxen aka Eckerd aka Gary Adult School
- Pinellas County Urban League
- Pinellas Technical College (Pinellas)
- Tampa Housing Authority, YouthBuild Program
- The Pinellas Ex-Offender Reentry Coalition
- Traviss Technical College (Polk)