- Sprays lines from 2-in. to 12-in. wide per gun at 2.5 gpm at speeds up to 10 mph
- Two guns/two pumps model or the three guns/three pumps configuration
- 350-lb., pressurized glass bead dispenser system and a skip timer are standard
- Stainless steel pumping system, 60-gal. paint capacity, 70-degree turning angle
Dispensing Technology Corp.
EZ-Liner Ride-On Striper
- Capacities from 20 to 75 gal. and more
- Various chassis available including Toro Workman or Kooiker Raptor chassis
- Same paint and bead guns as long-line striper units
Setfast Low-VOC Alkyd
- TM5608 - white; TM5609 - yellow; TM5611 - lead-free yellow
- Compatible with solvent-based systems
- Designed for parking lots
- Available in highway striping version
Airless PowrLiner 8900
- Speeflo slow stroking pump
- EZ-Line chassis improves balance and reduces operator fatigue
- SureTrak front caster system with extra wide tire
- Stripe 14 mil lines to 8 mph
- Standard 12-gal. paint tank
Titan Tool Inc.
- Truck mounted on 14,500 or 17,500 GVWR chassis
- 120-gal. minimum paint capacity
- Cab-over design
- Airless or air spray available
- One- or two-man operation
Stripe Hog Paint Removal
- Smart Vac vacuum recovery system
- Apply new markings in under 5 minutes
- Utilizes 40,000-psi pump at 6 to 12 gpm
- Tow behind vehicle or skid mounted
Apollo Thermo Handliner
- One-person transport
- Thermost controlled burners
- Automatic re-ignition of radiant die burner in windy work zones
- Accurate, high-efficiency melting
M-B Companies Inc.
- Hydraulic truck-mounted airless striping system
- One-man loading, operation
- Stripe up to two lines in one or two colors with glass beading
- Production speeds to 10 mph
- Video Guidance System and Road Striping Controller available
- Line widths to 36 in.
- Decorative, multicolor, interconnected preformed thermoplastic
- For crosswalks, logos, horizontal signage, driveways, parks, sidewalks, and more
- High-skid resistance and retroreflectivity
- Apply with propane heat torch
Flint Trading, Inc.
Model 250 Thermo Applicator
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 250-lb. capacity holding tank
- Interchangeable quick-change die system; requires no tools
- Optional mini-melter attachment for small projects
MRL Equipment Co.
Lunay Liner Model HRL-1
- Heavy duty frame
- Airspray system
- Stainless steel available for latex paints
- Non-bleeder GTB gun with flushable tip
JCL Equipment Co. Inc.
- Optional vacuum recovery system
- Up to 40,000 psi
- Remove highway stripes, coatings, membranes, and epoxies at rates up to 7,000 ft. per hour
- Self-contained system allows water to be filtered and reused
- Fast Dry Waterborne 1952D
- Regular Dry Waterborne 1952B
- Standard Alkyd, Low VOC
- Thermoplastic & Preformed
- Glass Beads
Franklin Paint Co.
Lazy Liner 2
- Converts existing walk-behind stripers to ride on self-propelled
- Increase production
- Electric start, 1- or 2-foot operation
Fine Line Industries
11-0765 Distance Measuring Wheel
- 3 ft. up to 9,999 ft., 11 in.
- Curved handle, optional stand
- Push-button reset, 1.9 lbs.
Redington Counters Inc.
- Truck-mounted unit sprays thermoplastic material for stencil marking
- 1,000-lb. capacity melting/holding kettle
- 14-ft. hydraulic extension spray arm
- Great for turn arrows, railroad crossings, stop bars, other road legend markings
Desco Descobrader and FX1000
- For striping or line removal
- Dust-free capabilities, one-person use
- High-production, variety of abrasive heads
Desco Mfg. Co. Inc.
LineLazer IV 3900
- Delivers up to 1.25 gpm
- One- or two-gun configuration
- 300-ft. max hose length
- 212 lbs., 3300 psi max working pressure
- 3-ft. + strips of tactile cue materials
- Install along both sides of crosswalk to guide visually impaired
- Stair treads, safety cues for fire exits, etc.
- White or yellow
Vanguard ADA Systems of America Inc.
- All federal and state specs available
- Tough and durable, bright colors
- Waterborne, waterbased, and all zone marking available
Allstates Coatings Co.
- Acrylic traffic marking paint
- Durability rivals hot-melt thermo
- Dries in under 6 min.
- Hot-applied surfacing product available in a wide range of colors
- Durable and hard wearing surface
- Use to delineate sections in parking lots, roadways, and parks
T-2000 Airless Striper
- Adjustable speed from 100-400 fpm
- 5-gal. or 10-gal., enclosed spray box
- Pressure-feed air spray gun, 12-ft. hose
Trusco Mfg. Co.
Speeflo PowrLiner 9900
- Up to 2.35 gpm, hydraulic pump drive
- Double gun for lines up to 24 in. wide
- 300-ft. max hose length
Titan Tool Inc.
- Eliminates paint overspray and buildup on striping equipment
- Safe on metal, glass, plastic, and concrete
- Clings to vertical and oblong surfaces
TKO 2513 Scarifier
- Hydraulic cutter wheel and track drive
- Dual rotation grinding up/down cut
- Floating cutter box on spring suspension for constant surface contact
588 Air Spray Walk-Behind Striper
- Single- or dual-gun configurations with hand spray capability
- 8.8-gal. paint tank fits most 5-gal. pails
- Available with self-propelled option
LNX8 Power Eraser
- Tri-cut rotary eradicator
- Rolling removal bevel-edge action
- Erase traffic lines, thermoplastics, oil, grease, high spots on concrete and asphalt
- Push or pull the unit, or attach to a hydraulic rider or skid-steer
PowerPro Airless Striper
- Stable, straight tracking
- Hydraulically driven paint pump
- No pulsation, slow stroking
Kelly Creswell Company
- Slide-protecting top coat provides skid resistance
- Apply by spray, roll, squeegee
- 5 standard plus custom colors
Carbonyte Systems Inc.
Pavement Marking Materials
- Traffic paints
- Thermoplastics & FlameTape
- Facilities in VA, GA, FL, MO, TX, CA
TMS-5 Self-propelled Striper
- Programmable skip mechanism
- 10-gal. paint tank, pressure up to 120 psi
- Single line from 2-in. to 12-in. wide or two 6-in. parallel lines simultaneously
Dickson Turbo Blast
- High production, airless abrasive blast cleaning equipment for surface preparation
- Produces dust free work environment
- Fully automated abrasive recovery
- Models from 80- to 250-hp
Dickson Industries Inc.
- 50-hp, hydraulic-driven blast wheel with 30-in. blast head
- Remove concrete to a depth of 1/4 in. at a rate of over 13,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Carrier for Linedrivers/Lazyliners
- Removable trays carry equipment, cones, stencils, warning lights, and sunshades
- Aluminum frame attaches to pusher
Ware-Ever Pavement Maintenance Co.
1500D Thermo Applicator
- Midsize, ride-on thermoplastic applicator
- Kettle holds 100 gal., easy speed control
- Single/double line application using screed extrude, ribbon extrude, or profile extrude dies
Advanced Striping Equipment Inc.
Little Hug Airless Striper
- Hydraulic operated paint pump
- Adjustable handles for height
- Lockable swivel front caster
The Hug Manufacturing Corp.
TLR-7 Traffic Line Remover
- 7-in. grinding width, 24-in. working width when unit moved from side to side
- Feathered-edge pattern weathers quickly and blends with the undisturbed surface
- Forward or reverse operation
Equipment Development Co. Inc. (EDCO)
SASE VonArx VA-25S
- Adjustable working width up to 10 in.
- Infinitely adjustable depth control
- Vacuum port for optional dust control
- Gas, electric or propane power
SASE Co. Inc.
Quik-Mark Inverted Marking Paints
- Spray-Thru cap, non-clogging spray tip
- High-solids formulations
- Bright, highly-visible markings
ADA Detectable Warnings
- Federal ADAAG and Title 24 compliant
- Cast-in-place or surface applied versions
- Standard and geometric shapes
- More than 5,000 color choices
- Waterborne, VOC compliant for highway, curb, and parking lots
- Color fast, two-year no fade formulation
Pervo Paint Co.
PaintTrans Pavement Graphics
- Reproduce any graphic or picture and apply on asphalt or concrete
- Created with paint, not vinyl, for endurance in heavy weather/traffic
- Great for ad space at grocery stores, shopping malls, and sports venues
Pro200 Measuring Wheel
- 12.5 diameter
- Handle-mounted mechanical counter with "hold" button
- Distance displays in hand-grip - an industry 1st
Amguard Traffic Paints
- For asphalt and concrete
- Water-based can be reduced with water to desired viscosity
- White, yellow and blue
Stock and Custom Stencils
- Meets D.O.T. specs nationwide
- 100% virgin polymers with thicknesses of 1/8-in. and 1/16-in. thicknesses
- Paint easily peels from polymer when dry
Hydraulic Skid Mounted Striper
- Fits standard full size pickup truck
- Alkyd or waterborne compatible
- Striping speeds from 5 to 12 mph in two gun operation
- Uses 55-gal. drums not tanks
Marathon Equipment, Inc.
- Crosswalks, bus and priority transit ways, bikeway delineation
- Pre-cut thermoplastic grid, heat-set into StreetPrint imprinted asphalt
- End result flush with asphalt
- ADA compliant
- Skid resistant, night-reflective
Integrated Paving Concepts Inc.
- Ride-on unit for line stripe removal
- 16-in. blast cleaning path, travel speed to 200 ft./min.
USF Surface Preparation, Blastrac
Pre-marked Layout Tape
- 300-ft. fiberglass tape
- Locate both snapping point for the chalk line and the trigger point to start or stop your line in one step
- Five pre-marked layouts include 8-ft. 6-in., 9-ft., 10-ft. straight in parking and 60° parking of 9-ft. and 10-ft.
Pavement Tool Mfrs. Inc.
Roadway Supply Traffic Paint
- Full range of colors
- All paints meet federal specs
- Free delivery nationwide
Roadway Supply Inc.
- For radius parking
- One-person operation
- Works best with two Big Foot
Big Foot Layout Tools
Dura-Stripe Highway Marking
- Methyl Methacrylate-based markings applied by hand or machine
- Nearly 100% solids; complies with federal VOC regulations
- Lasts up to 10 years