The PowrLiner 2850 is designed to withstand the rigors of steady, everyday use on pavement, fields and turf. The intermediate line striper can handle all one-gun projects too big for smaller line stripers. Available in 1-gun and 2-gun configurations.
- .92 gpm delivery
- 3300 psi max operating pressure
- 126 cc gas engine
- Fluid section has slower-stroking piston, slower cycle rate and larger displacement for longer performance life
- Higher output and longer sustained use in a design that weights only 180lbs.
- Versatile gun bracket can be positioned to spray on the left, right, front or rear
- Perfect for contractors who need a maneuverable, medium-duty line striper for projects where the big machines aren't as profitable to operate.
- Can also be used as a general purpose paint sprayer (painting exteriors, fences, barns, etc).