Choose from air- or oil-jacketed thermoplastic melting kettles with propane or diesel fueled burner systems. Cylindrical design for heating and melting efficiency (no cold spots).
- Constructed with heavy-gauge steel
- Variable-speed agitation with forward and reverse action for optimum blending
- Agitator designed with bottom- and side-wiping blades to prevent material build up
- Discharge valve operates without the need for external heating
- High-temperature limit switch to prevent overheating thermoplastic material
- Customized kettle size from 1,000–4,000 lbs.
- Install on a truck, trailer or skid
- Kettles can be connected for increased melting capacity
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Falcon Thermoplastic Melting Kettles