Wirtgen's large milling machines, including the W 200i, W 200 Hi, W 210i, W 220i and W 250i, are designed for renewing large asphalt or concrete surfaces. They provide working widths of 4 ft. 11 in. to 14 ft. 4 in. and can remove asphalt or concrete pavements to a maximum working depth of 14 in.
- Can roughen surfaces, level substrates, produce plane surfaces with millimeter accuracy, and remove tunnel floors
- Twin-engine drive concept allows operators to use engine power on demand when needed, reducing fuel costs by up to 25%
- Parallel-to-surface (PTS) feature automatically keeps the cutter housing level as the W 210i and W 200i move into a cut
- Intelligent Speed Control (ISC) system minimizes spinning of the crawler tracks
- “Smart” WIDRIVE technology offers microprocessor-controlled enhancements to machine control systems
- 3DS Flexible Application Drum Speed system automatically slows drum speeds in deep cuts
- Operator Comfort System (OCS) with hydraulic moving and swiveling cabin and precision joystick control
- Dual conveyor belts
The latest model, the W 220i has a standard milling width of 79 in. or can be fitted with optional 59- or 87-in. cutting units. It includes FCS Light. Different-sized milling drums and milling units offering working widths of 7 ft. 3 in. and 8 ft. 2 in. can be easily installed to achieve higher levels of flexibility and machine performance.
- Three adjustable milling drum rotation speeds reduce operating costs, particularly in large-scale removal jobs
- Three selectable engine speeds enable applications such as large-scale surface course rehabilitation, complete pavement removal at full depth, and fine milling
- Milling depths to 13 in.