The Wirtgen W 150 CFi with new 1,800 mm milling drum can take on surface-course rehabilitation for medium to large job sites. Wirtgen claims the 46,000-lb. mill powered by the Cummins QSL9 diesel engine rated at 380 hp is the most powerful cold milling machine in the compact class. Center-mounted milling drum is said to create ideal weight distribution. Wirtgen features such as the Level Pro Plus leveling system and Flexible Cutter System squeeze milling performance into an easily transportable package.
- Standard drum width of 1,500 mm can now be replaced with an 1,800 mm drum
- Primary conveyor belt: 650 mm
- Discharge conveyor belt: 600 mm
- Drum diameter with tools: 980 mm
- Maximum milling depth: 330 mm
- Operating weight: 45,966 lb.
- Camera system comprised of up to five cameras allows for a direct view of important work processes