Available in 3- and 4-wheel designs, the BOMAG BM 500/15-2 and BM 600/15-2 compact mills feature a reengineered vibration-isolated operator’s station that improves operator efficiency and productivity.
- The BM 500/15-2 offers a maximum milling width of 19.7 in and the BM 600/15-2 a maximum width of 23.6 in
- Four extra cutting tools positioned at the left- and right-edge rings plus optimal arrangement of the tools across the drum delivers uniform, low vibration milling and smooth milled edges Advancements to hydraulic system efficiency boost transport speed to 3.7 mph for 3-wheel and 6.2 mph for 4-wheel configurations
- Maximum milling speed for 4-wheel configurations is increased by more than 25 percent for both models to significantly improve machine productivity
- Suspension seat with optional heating boasts a 45° slewing angle for superior visibility to the left cutting edge and front/rear of the machine. The main control console is fully adjustable to fit individual operator preferences and simplified control grouping improves machine operating efficiency
- Machine leveling sensors are now integrated into the side plate cylinders of the new mills
- 7-in. full graphic color display offers intuitive operation and leveling control for efficient mill set-up while the conveyor joystick control has been repositioned for easier access, and it integrates both lifting and lowering functions for faster operation