- Mounted on an Isuzu NRR 19,500 lb. Class 5 cabover chassis
- Dual-engine mechanical broom sweeper
- Powered by an auxiliary Tier 4i Kubota 59-hp diesel engine
- 4.15-cu-yd variable to 10 ft.
- Does not require a commercial driver’s license (CDL) to operate.
- Compact, low-profile design allows easy access to tree-lined streets
- 109-in. wheelbase
- Tight turning radius for cul-de-sac curb lines and narrow, winding streets
- Side-dump hopper
- Variable displacement
- Load sense piston pump-type hydraulics
- Offers an optional air ride suspension and can travel at highway speeds
- Ideal for municipalities and sweeping contractors who need powerful cleaning without a full-size sweeper
- Offers the same efficient cleaning system as Elgin Sweeper’s larger models, but is suitable for smaller sweeping applications
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Broom Badger Sweeper