New polymeric Gen 2 Comfort-Flex operator handle technology with flex-type grips take the next step in absorbing torque kickback and damping vibrations when operating General’s M235 Two-Man Hole Digger. The more-compact unit is 30% lighter than other General two-man hole digger models. New transmission lock allows easier removal of a stuck auger from the ground without disconnecting the power unit from the auger and helping prevent damage to both.
- 4.5 hp, 190cc Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine
- Max. drilling torque: 154 ft. lb. The newly designed,
- Oil-cooled transmission with all-metal centrifugal clutch
- Augers in 2 ¼-, 3 ¼-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, and 12-in. diameters
- Effective digging depth: 30 in.
- 15-in. extension available for deeper holes