DEWALT offers Ascent Series commercial zero-turn mowers and battery-powered products for land clearing, landscaping and construction projects. Through these products, DEWALT highlights its growing resources to support landscapers in the electrification of their businesses.
“With an extensive line of battery-powered tools and the greatest crossover compatibility of any brand, DEWALT is leading the charge in total battery-powered landscape solutions for pros who need the next level of power, reliability and efficiency,” said Christine Potter, president, outdoor for Stanley Black and Decker. “At DEWALT, we are committed to providing our customers with an extensive portfolio of products and features that boost productivity and effectiveness of their businesses and operations.”
- Ascent Series Commercial Zero-Turn Mower and Ecosystem: The Ascent Series commercial zero-turn mower with Crossover Technology and electric ecosystem includes H-E-2 High-Efficiency Deck Cutting Technology, PowerEquip battery system and the GroundCommand web app. DEWALT offers a variety of customizable charging solutions, including a charging trailer, to help landscapers make the transition from gas to electric.
- 60V MAX* Brushless Cordless 14-in. Top Handle Chainsaw: Designed for tree pruning, the chainsaw can cut through an 11-in. log.
- Next Generation of DEWALT Battery Mowers: The next generation of DEWALT battery mowers will be available in four models – two 2x20V MAX* and two 60V MAX* units. This family of mowers is completely redesigned from the battery up, featuring a new deck design, dual-blade system and LED dashboard for real-time monitoring.
- 21-in. 60V MAX* Brushless Single-Stage Snow Blower: The 21-in. 60V MAX* Single-Stage Snow Blower is DEWALT’s first snow blower. DEWALT designed the snow blower for professional results with the ability to power through snow.
- 60V MAX* Brushless Low-Noise Blower: The 60V MAX* Brushless Low-Noise Blower features a compact design and foam, as well as delivers performance when tackling clean-up jobs and debris.
- DEWALT Pressure Washers: Three new, professional-grade pressure washers include the 3000 Max PSI† 1.1 GPM†† Pressure Washer, the 2x20V MAX* XR Cordless 1600 MAX PSI††† Pressure Washer and the 60V MAX* 1000 PSI††† Power Cleaner.
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts and 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54.
†When used with 15-degree nozzle.
††When used with 15-degree nozzle on boost speed.
†††When used with 15-degree nozzle on high speed.