The Diablo 6-1/2-in. 24-Tooth Tracking Point saw blade produces accurate, smooth cuts on framing materials without bogging down cordless power tools. With the introduction of Tracking Point, a “rudder” like tooth design that reduces vibration and tension, users can produce true, straight cuts. In addition, Diablo says the saw blade delivers up to 65% more cuts per charge in cordless saws.
Optimized for corded and cordless saws, the blade features Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating and a super-thin kerf, which minimizes material removal and produces a fast, clean cut. While the thinner blade is lightweight, the custom formulated carbide, sharp cutting edges, and the Tracking Point tooth design classify this blade as a heavyweight when it comes to durability. This 24-tooth framing blade is ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone who owns a saw that chews through nail-embedded wood.
Key features include:
- Specially formulated TiCo Hi-Density Carbide delivers up to five times longer cutting life verses other blades.
- Tracking Point “rudder” like tooth design provides straight cuts and doubles the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and double the durability in nail-embedded wood.
- Thinner kerf removes less material, which reduces the power needed from the tool resulting in longer run times and more cuts.
- Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat, friction, gumming and corrosion.
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration, keeping the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts.