The Vermeer SC40TX stump cutter is the first stump cutter on the market with a stand-on platform to drive the machine providing speed, maneuverability and operator comfort. There are two dedicated positions from which to operate the machine — the traditional location on the side of the machine or operators also can choose to stand on the platform on the back of the machine, which is ideal when space is tight and allows for easier repositioning of the machine as needed.
- At 36 inches wide, the SC40TX can access small areas and fit through standard gates and features a 40-horsepower Kohler diesel engine.
- Track undercarriage enhances maneuverability by making it easier to reposition when cutting a stump and allowing the operator to counter-rotate, which greatly benefits straight-line cutting dimensions
- Tracks also offer good flotation and the ability to operate in less-than-ideal ground conditions
- Hydraulic ground drive and cutter wheel; no belts or chains to service.
- 36-in. width fits through standard gates
- 40-hp Kohler diesel engine