The S-80 J telescopic boom lift has an unrestricted platform capacity of 660 lbs. and a 6-ft. jib, and offers a platform height of 80 ft. and horizontal reach of 55 ft. At 23,000 lbs., it is light enough to be equipped with the four-point TraX track and axle system for enhanced terrainability and lower contact pressure for use in sensitive ground surfaces.
- 49-hp Kubota D1803 Tier 4 Final turbo diesel engine
- Four-wheel drive and active oscillating axles provide improved rough-terrain performance including no axle lock-out during elevated drive
- Standard digital load sense technology for accurate load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Single-envelope operation provides simple calibration and troubleshooting due to the use of simple and reliable components and sensors
- Standard digital LCD screen at the ground controls provides real-time data and troubleshooting right on the machine
- Standard Lift Guard Contact Alarm system
- Compatible with the Tech Pro Link handheld diagnostics tool, plus data can be remotely monitored through the Lift Connect telematics system