The Genie S-60 J telescopic boom lift delivers essential performance for everyday jobs with its 60-ft. 10-in. platform height, 660-lb. platform capacity (unrestricted), single-envelope design and standard 6-ft. jib. The compact chassis and low-weight design (16,650 lbs.) keep ground pressure low for work in more sensitive ground conditions. A low-maintenance, 24-hp Kubota D1105 diesel exhaust fluid-free engine (Tier 4F or Stage V compliant) and rough-terrain, foam-filled tires are standard.
- Horizontal reach of 40 ft. 6 in.
- 1 ft. 10 in. of ground clearance to clear obstacles
- Four-wheel drive with active oscillating axles
- Digital load sense technology for accurate load weighing and zero-load field calibration
- Standard Lift Guard Contact Alarm system
- CAN-based control system with intuitive control system layout
- Can be remotely monitored through the Lift Connect telematics system
- Equipped with a digital LCD screen at the ground controls
- Compatible with the Tech Pro Link handheld diagnostics tool
- Double boom, single envelope mast design speeds up inspections, maintenance and repairs with fewer overall inspection points and wearable components
- Meets ANSI A92, Canadian CSA B354, European EN280 and Australian AS 1418.10 standards
Spec Sheet: Genie J-Series Booms