Toyota Forklifts has expanded its heavy-duty lineup adding a complete line of large internal-combustion cushion trucks ranging from 18,000- to 100,000-lb. capacities. The expansion also includes electric cushion trucks ranging from 15,000- to 40,000-lb. capacities.
- Load sensing hydraulic systems equipped for heavy loads
- Planetary drive axles
- Two-stage mast and carriage with integral side-shift rollers for improved forward visibility
- Onboard electronic diagnostics with fault code history
- Hydraulic multi-gauge for pressure checks
- Internal-combustion models standard with 3-speed power-shift transmission with modular electronic controls
- Electric THD models feature 72 or 80 volt AC drive systems