JLG Industries Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company and a leading global manufacturer of aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers, will highlight its commitment to JLG customers with an array of customer-focused products and services at the Messe München exhibition center in Munich, Germany, as part of Bauma 2016, April 11-17.
The JLG exhibit at F.904/5 will include demonstrations of smart equipment, as well as the latest in hybrid technology and aftermarket support. In addition, the booth will feature a broad array of JLG telehandlers and aerial work platforms (AWPs).
“Our intent is to demonstrate the many ways JLG supports its customers throughout the life cycle of its equipment—everything from quality product offerings, advanced technologies, and financing options to aftermarket support that includes technical support, aftermarket parts, training, and new product/service information,” said Karel Huijser, General Manager and Vice President JLG EMEA. “It’s all about a service-for-life approach to new machine sales and aftermarket support that provides customers with peace of mind at every point in the product life cycle.”
Bauma attendees interested in smart technology will see and be able to interact with the JLG Mobile Analyzer, a diagnostics tool that supports predictive maintenance, less downtime, and increased uptime by providing technicians remote access to program, troubleshoot, calibrate, and customize JLG equipment performance. The result is increased productivity.
JLG’s attention to the developing market will be evident in machines equipped with SkyGuard. Bauma attendees will be able to view SkyGuard on a select group of machines at the booth. When activated by approximately 23 kg of force, the SkyGuard sensor stops all functions in use at the time, providing operators with enhanced control panel protection.
If durability is top of mind for Bauma attendees, they will appreciate the JLG 460SJ and 400SC telescopic boom lifts and the 520AJ articulating boom lift, which are equipped with a DuraTough hood. DuraTough is a stout, yet flexible, polymer that offers heat, impact, and corrosion resistance, along with sound and vibration insulation. As a result, DuraTough hoods experience less damage and breakage, which means less maintenance, fewer repairs, and increased uptime.
The JLG exhibit will also feature the X26J Plus Compact Crawler Boom, an example of JLG machines that feature lightweight designs that do not compromise reach or working heights. Additional light but powerful machines on display include three non-powered, powered access platforms from Power Towers by JLG that do not require batteries (or charging) or connection to an electricity supply:
- Pecolift: a low-level, easy-to-maneuver, lightweight lift with a maximum working height of 3.5 m.
- Ecolift: uses the same patented stored power system as the Pecolift, but with a maximum working height of 4.2 m.
- Nano SP Plus: a low-level, compact, powered access lift with a 4.5 m working height and a full 1.0 m cantilever deck, yet light enough (540 kg) to use on raised access and other delicate flooring.
In addition to these products, JLG will show the following telehandlers and AWPs at Bauma:
- 2505H: a versatile and compact machine thanks to a small turning radius and good lift capacity. The telehandler features a maximum lift capacity of 2500 kg/5512 lbs, maximum lift height of 5.60 m/18 ft, and maximum reach of 3.30 m/11 ft.
- 3510PS: a preview of the all-new 3500 kg lift capacity and 9.8 m lift height telehandler.
- 3614RS and 4017RS: both telehandlers offer added comfort, improved serviceability, and a lower cost of ownership. This is the result of a cab design that allows operators to adapt quickly to the equipment, a proven power train for increased reliability, and a simplified boom design that requires less service and provides easy access. The 3614RS has a maximum lift capacity of 3600 kg/7937 lbs, a maximum reach of 10 m/33 ft, and a maximum lift height of 14 m/46 ft. The 4017RS has a maximum lift capacity of 4000 kg/8818 lbs, a maximum reach of 13 m/43 ft, and a maximum lift height of 17.10 m/56 ft.
- Aerial work platforms:
- 10RS: features efficient operation with proportional electric drive and industry-leading duty cycles. With a machine width of 1.22 m/4 ft and a platform height of 9.75 m/32 ft, the 10RS is able to travel through doorways.
- 2632ES: offers improved productivity thanks to the lift’s proportional electric drive, reduced charging time, and longer run times. The 2632ES is rated for dual capacity.
- 530LRT: newest rough terrain scissor lift offers superior terrainability for tough jobsites thanks to a standard oscillating axle. With a platform height of 18.15 m/53 ft and a 680 kg/1,500 lbs platform capacity, the 530LRT also offers an optional 7.2 m Megadeck to handle more workers and materials.
- M4069LE: versatile scissor lift with rugged terrain tires and optional hydraulic leveling jacks to operate in uneven terrain. JLG’s reconditioned model will be showcased at the booth.
- Toucan 12E Plus: a compact machine that allows operators to access hard-to-reach areas thanks to a versatile articulating jib that provides horizontal outreach and up-and-over height and a 345-degree rotating mast for unmatched positioning capabilities. The lift includes a platform capacity of 200 kg/441 lbs and a working height of 12.65 m/35 ft.
- 10MSP: drivable stock picker that offers superior maneuverability, thanks to a zero turning radius, and less downtime as a result of a built-in automatic charger. One-hand operation and drivability at full height contributes to increased efficiency, and the 10MSP features a platform height of 3.05 m/10 ft. In addition, the 10MSP features an electric tray to handle more materials and supplies.
For more information about these and other JLG products and services, please visit www.jlg.com.