Design enhancements to the GTH-5519 compact rough-terrain telehandler include a strong, comfortable cab, increased load capacity at maximum reach and a choice of emissions-compliant engines.
- Lifts 1,900 lbs. at 11 ft. of horizontal reach, 200 lbs. more than the previous model
- FOPS grid integrated into cabin structure reduces overall cab height to 6 ft. 4 in.
- Easy-to-use, multi-function joystick
- Tier III-compliant Deutz or Perkins engines with a redesigned engine compartment for convenient access to internal components
- Upgraded hydraulics with full proportional flow control
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about GTH-5519 Compact Telehandler