Designed as a wind turbine erection specialist, the Liebherr 1000 EC-B 125 Litronic Flat-Top crane is available in a 125-ton six-fall and 100-ton four-fall version.
- Climb to a free-standing hoist height of over 328 ft.
- Anchored hoist height of approximately 558 ft.
- Climbs to a maximum hoist height of 623 ft. for jobs other than wind turbine erection
- Assembly turbines in wind speeds of up to 18 m/s
- Ability to be anchored to a wind turbine tower
- Rope reeving system for lifting loads up to 125 tons
- Infinitely adjustable crane drive units
- MICROMOVE ensures concrete rings, nacelles and rotor blades can be positioned and set down with millimeter precision
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about 1000 EC-B 125 Litronic Flat-Top Crane