The Pow’R-LOCK self-contained, pneumatic, self-locking lift system has a rated capacity of 200 tons and is available in two versions with strokes of 14 or 25 in.
- Enables safe and secure lifting for off-highway equipment, including trucks, tractors and other heavy machinery
- Provides full-time, automatic load holding protection through all stages of lifting and lowering, meaning no operator intervention is required to activate the locking system
- Control system maintains the position of a rotating locking collar near the cylinder base, providing a mechanical lock regardless of cylinder movement
- Tilt saddle reduces side loading and extends jack life
- Large base plate increases ground contact, distributes the load and resists tipping
- Other features include redundant lock valves, an ergonomic, fold-up, six-position handle and simple two-button operation to raise and lower the jack