The 45.30 model is the newest member of the Pegasus family and is a compact vehicle powered by a 170-hp four-cylinder FPT Stage 4/Final 4 Aftercooler Turbo engine coupled to an electronically controlled hydrostatic transmission that provides great power and immediate response to stress.
- 98-ft. lift height when equipped with four proportional extensions
- Lift capacity of 9,921 lbs.
- Hydraulic and fuel tanks have been increased, allowing longer refuelling intervals
- Load-sensing-flow sharing variable flow pump allows simultaneity of all the movements
- Lifting boom, equipped with four proportional extensions, reaches a maximum height of 30 meters
- The use of a wide range of equipment is facilitated by an automatic recognition system
- Can be equipped with optional remote control ensuring control of all functions such as winches, crane extensions and man baskets
- Outriggers automatic leveling system
- "ECOWORK" system contributes to fuel savings, drawing power to the diesel engine only when required