The Multi-Stage Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders feature a multi-stage rod built from a series of nested steel tubes of progressively small diameter. This allows for a longer stroke that is particularly suited for extended lift heights when clearance is limited.
- Available with two or three pistons and have 15- to 35-ton capacities and can lift loads up to 24 in. in a single movement
- Nitrocarburized surface treatment inside and out provides side load resistance and corrosion protection for safe use in the harshest conditions
- Feature 3% side load for full capacity
- Double- or triple-wear bearing support lifting stages
- Tilting saddles with 5° of maximum tilt
- Lifting eyes for safe handling and positioning
- Steel cylinder base for maximum strength