Skyjack introduces the SJ9253 RT, its largest scissor lift to date with a working height of 59 ft. It's the first model in Skyjack’s new full-size rough-terrain range.
- New range replaces Skyjack’s existing 88” and 92” models and consists of the SJ9233, SJ9243, SJ9253, and SJ9263 RT
- All-steel platform measures 7’ wide and 14.5’ long, with the option of single or dual 5’ extension decks
- Skyjack's AXLDRIVE is a true mechanical four-wheel drive system, which when combined with a selective differential lock, provides optimal traction and up to 40% gradeability
- Skyjack's SMARTORQUE means no diesel particulate filter (DPF), no diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) /AdBlue, and no other active exhaust after treatment
- Skyjack’s newly designed scissor lift control box combines all drive, lift, outrigger and option functions in a single box on the platform
- Skyjack’s unique clevis style scissor end design increases strength and rigidity through a symmetrical load distribution over the pins, giving the operator a more secure and comfortable experience