LiftWise, the material handling segment of Diversified Products, has introduced the LiftMaster 7000. The solution allows users to lift or lower a variety of parts into position for maintenance or other needs.
- Featuring a high lift capacity with a compact and maneuverable design, the hydraulic lift table provides functional operation for demanding operational tasks.
- The LiftMaster 7000 has a liftoff capacity of 5,500-lbs. and a full capacity of 7,000-lbs.
- A pump handle is used to raise and lower the table with a maximum lift height of 38-in.
- For maneuverability when moving and positioning heavy components, the LiftMaster 7000 includes 6-in. diameter swivel wheels and locking casters.
- An optional bolt-on transfer top can provide additional versatility by allowing 6-degree rotation, 2-in. side-to-side movement and 3.88-in. front-to-back movement.
- It has perforated sections that can be used for positioning items on the table by using a small pry bar. The transfer top has a 4,000-lb. load capacity and can be removed when not needed.
- The LiftMaster 7000 is 32-in. wide and 72-in. long with the handle raised. The handle can be folded for a storage height of only 10.5-in.