The next-generation, ANSI 92.20-compliant rough-terrain (RT) and electric rough-terrain (ERT) scissor lifts are 69 in. wide and come in 26-, 33-, 40- and 47-ft. platform heights.
- Offer both indoor and outdoor drive at height capabilities
- All models available with a diesel engine or battery power source and electric drive
- Large platform size for comfortable operation and ample room for tools and materials
- LiftSense monitors the weight in the platform and the machine’s tilt to determine the allowable work envelope
- QuikLevel Advanced allows stowed scissor to level on a side slope up to 5°, with driving at full height allowed under certain conditions
- LCD platform control box delivers productivity, terrain, machine health and safety notifications to the operator during use