The upgraded GTH-5519 compact telehandler complies with the latest diesel emissions standards, but also incorporates a number of other beneficial improvements. The telehandler’s specs have slightly changed with the overall length reduced by 5 in. Its wheelbase has expanded by 2 in. and the turning radius has decreased by 3 in.. The overall weight has increased by 540 lbs. to 10,360 lbs.
- Deutz TD 2.9 L4 Tier 4 Final engine does not require a diesel particulate filter and provides 74 hp at 2,600 rpm
- Chassis includes an additional housing to allow access to the hydraulic connections and air bleeding valves
- Redesign of the combined engine and hydraulic system radiator offers better cooling capability to the engine and to new hydrostatic transmission
- Coolant expansion tank includes an electrical coolant low level sensor and is now integrated to the radiator top block
- Oil by-pass valve on radiator simplifies installation of the hydraulic system
- Cabin interior upgraded with a black dashboard, new main instrumentation cluster with integrated display, more efficient air defroster and ventilation unit, soft pad on the right armrest and a plastic cover on the side door for storage of manuals
- Improved fenders add to durability and provide easy access to the engine compartment