The 540-140 Hi Viz features the high-visibility, low-boom-pivot design and offers a nearly 8,500-lb. maximum lift capacity and a maximum lift height of 44.2 ft. on wheels or 45.2 ft. with stabilizers.
- Boom mounting up to 9.25 in. lower than the standard 540-140 for optimal visibility across the offside and to the rear of the machine
- Visibility further enhanced via a 13% reduction in the boom section and a more compact rear chassis section that reduces overhang by 13 in.
- Choice of a 74-hp JCB EcoMAX Tier 4 diesel engine with no diesel particulate filter (DPF) or diesel exhaust fluid or 108- or 125-hp versions using a one-can SCR solution with no DPF
- Ergonomic single lever control (SLC) option
- Compact chassis dimensions with a wide-opening, gas-assisted engine canopy for easy ground-level maintenance
- Hose burst check valves on the lift rams prevent collapse in the event of a hose failure
- Dry lubricant system delivers durable boom wear pad life with service intervals of 500 hours
- Provided with JCB LiveLink telematics